Friday, November 10, 2017

Pumpkin Patch

The layout for today is similar to the one that I posted last Friday. They have the same paper and embellishments, only laid out in a different way. I could give you some speech about doing it so that you could see that with only a few minor changes you can get a vastly different look to any page opening up a world of endless possibilities....but let's face it, the real reason they are so similar is that today I was feeling uninspired and genuinely not in the mood to craft. I have mentioned before that lately I can't seem to get myself out of my own head when the people that I love and care about are going through stuff, my tendencies are to completely immerse myself into their problem so that I feel like the same thing is happening to me. I don't know why I do this!!

Anywho, I did make some small changes to the layout today. I used some pumpkins that I made (using the same technique that I used last Friday, only this time I used circle punches instead of oval) that are quite a bit smaller than before and made using patterned paper instead of a solid color. I also added a journaling space to this one to help fill out and balance the bottom of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment