Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving YUMMYNESS Day 1

Double.

Chocolate.

Bread. (which is actually not bread but instead a rich, fudgy chocolate cake)

Pudding.

Need I say more?


When I was in Culinary school this amazing dessert was one that we were fortunate enough to learn and I have made it several times over the years to much applause. No matter where I take this gooey pile of delicious chocolaty goodness everyone raves over it! No the picture above definitely does NOT do this dessert justice. (Oh, and I forgot to get an actual picture of the pan of decadence, so this is just my serving, LOL) 

To accompany this rich chocolate explosion I made a recipe that I found on Pinterest for a no churn cinnamon ice cream. It turned out awesome! My grandpa is in love with it and pondered over how it could remain so solid yet creamy for so long when out of the freezer. I will definitely make this again and it pared well with the chocolate pudding and helped balance out the richness. 

I hope that you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and I will see you again on Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment