Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Another Thanksgiving Dessert (Day 2)

The other dessert that I made for our family Thanksgiving this year was also found on Pinterest. Each year my Aunt hosts Thanksgiving for our family and gives me only two rules about dessert- there MUST be something chocolate and something with peanut butter.

I found this super simple recipe for a Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake and knew that this would have to be a winner (even if it failed) because it ticked off both of the necessary requirements.


My cousin and his kids were eyeing the plate of these cheesecakes from the minute they walked in and they could barely wait until the meal was over before diving in and shouting about how good they were. I think that by the end of the night we had to hide them because the kids wanted to go back for more. I would call this one a Thanksgiving dessert SUCCESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment