Friday, June 2, 2017

Did I Buy This?

Yeah it’s finally Friday! I have been working hard on trying to clean up my craft room and I have discovered that for every other item I put away I find something new that needs to be dealt with or new storage problems arise. What a nightmare!! The supplies in my craft room must be related to bunny rabbits because they seem to multiply alarmingly whenever I'm not looking (it couldn't possibly be my fault). And, on top of that I have a rather large pile of new stuff that needs to be added in to the mix that I have bought over the last 6 months (and I have no idea where half of it is going to live).
  Here is the Adhesive:

The Embossing Folders:
 
Some new markers: 

 When I go to my grandpa's I like to hit up their JoAnn's because they have a much bigger store than we do at home. And, I sometimes treat myself with a magazine that has awesome freebies included:

These are all punches that I got at Tuesday Morning:

Stamps pile 1: 

Stamps pile 2: (do you think I have enough) 

And finally the dies:

Please don’t judge me! I know that I have a bit of a shopping problem, but in my defense it is 6 MONTHS worth of supplies that I got primarily on sale or on clearance. The sad thing is that I had forgotten that I had purchased half of it so it is like I get to rediscover it all over again.

By the way, in case you couldn't tell, I have failed DRASTICALLY in my New Year’s Resolution that I would only buy items that need replenishing (such as glue) until I made a large dent in the amount of stuff I have. Oh well, there is always next year (but let’s face it, chances are I will fail at this one every year! All I have to do is walk past a sign that says CLEARANCE and I am done for). 

No comments:

Post a Comment