Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Chocolate Box Birthday

June is always a BUSY month in my family. We have several birthdays, Father’s Day, a family reunion and Vacation Bible School at church. So when I sat down to plan out what projects I wanted to post on my blog for this month I didn’t have to think very long on content as each week would be tied up with some new event.
The first birthday of June is my cousin-in-law (is that a real title?) whose birthday is tomorrow. Whenever I am making a card for someone I like to first think about what that person enjoys so that I can customize the card to their likes so that it makes it special. My cousin-in-law is a big fan, like most girls, of chocolate so I am pretty sure that this card will be well received.


I decided that while I was making this birthday card I would also create a thank you card that looked similar because my stash of thank you cards is rather limited.



No comments:

Post a Comment