Friday, June 30, 2017

Sea You Soon

Happy Friday everybody, It is officially the end of June and summer is in full swing.

Today's blog post is going to be really short because I have had a lot going on but I wanted to share the second card that I made for one of the ladies that worked with my mom that left her job. If you haven't already read Tuesday's post, you might want to check it out for more information.

The only information that I was given on the woman leaving was that she plans to take a couple of weeks of vacation to visit family before coming back to start a new job and a new phase of her life. She really likes Sea Turtles. She and my mom already made a plan to meet up for lunch when she gets back from her trips.

This is the card that I came up with and I hope she likes the turtle:



No comments:

Post a Comment