Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Golf Ball Father's Day

This past Sunday was Father's Day so I wanted to make a couple of different masculine cards. Each year I make a Father's Day card for my Dad and also one for my Grandpa. Since they are both so different in the types of things that they enjoy most of the time I try to make a different card for each of them, one that reflects their individual likes.

Today I want to share with you the card that I made for my Grandpa. When it comes to my grandpa, he has MANY things that he enjoys. He likes golf, bowling, baseball, fixing things, etc. His many interests making cards for him slightly easier, since there are many different things to choose from. The hard part is that I have to come up with two separate ideas within days of each other since his birthday is also in June and has been known to fall on Father's Day itself.

As you can tell by the title of this post, I decided to stick with a golf theme for this card and I like how simplistic the overall design is.



No comments:

Post a Comment