Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Lethal Luau Layout

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!! I had so much fun creating this layout and I didn't even use the Cricut. I was able to dig through my large piles of embellishments and find enough goodies to fill both pages without it looking tacky (at least I hope ☺).

Stickers, chipboard shapes, rhinestones, and seashells...oh my.  (takes a short break to sing... ♫ I'm off to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard of papercrafts (or Harry Potter)♫

When I was reviewing the photos that I was going to print for this layout I found that I had a couple of 'extra' photos that I wanted to include of other fun things that occurred that day, so I decided to add four additional wallet sized photo spots on the left hand side of the page where I would traditionally add more die cut images and decor. I really like this new look and I will probably stick with it going forward because in the end the photos on the pages should be the real stars instead of the images that were added.





And, for the last time...I covered all of the photos in my Halloween Murder Mystery Scrapbook so that the focus would be on the layout and not on the people and food. Plus, I didn't ask for permission from the guests to share their photos on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment