Friday, October 5, 2018

Murder on the Grill Layout 2

Hey guys and welcome back. Today we will be focusing on the second layout from my Halloween Murder Mystery Scrapbook mini-series. If you haven't read Monday's or Wednesday's post you should probably go check them out for more info on what the heck I am talking about.

Wednesday I told you that I had made two separate layout for the 2014 party, Murder on the Grill. The reason that I did this was because after I added all of the images to the first layout there simply wasn't any room for the photos of each character that I wanted to include.

On the day of the party, as my guests arrived, I snapped a quick photo because I knew that doing a scrapbook of each character would be fun. In order to save room for more images (which were all once again cut from the Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge) I printed each photo in wallet size. Plus, doing this gave me a duplicate photo (since you have to print two of the same photo together when you print wallets at Walmart) in case I messed up when I was cutting the photos apart. In the end I just gave the duplicates to each guest the next year when they came for the next party.




I once again busted out my trusty label maker so that I could add each guest's character's name below their photo. Also, if you look closely (in the photo of the hamburger, milkshake and soda) the patterned paper that I used for the background of the photos (and to put the label on) is this really cool vintage radio paper that fit really well with the theme. 

I covered all of the photos in  my Halloween Murder Mystery Scrapbook so that the focus would be on the layout and not on the people and food. Plus, I didn't ask for permission from the guests to share their photos on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment