Monday, October 8, 2018

Roman Ruins Layout

When it came time for me to make this layout I struggled BIG TIME! Absolutely zero ideas were coming to mind for an ancient Roman themed layout. I searched through the Cricut library of images for some inspiration but was shocked to find that there where hardly any Roman images. It is not as...detailed...as what I would typically make but I am still pretty happy with how it turned out.

I finally found this rather basic image of the Colosseum and made that my focal point on the left side of the page. Because I struggled so much with ideas for this layout, I ended up throwing it together the night before the 2016 Murder Mystery Party.



What do you guys think? What would you have liked to see for an Ancient Rome layout? Maybe I will try to replicate some of your ideas for another post. 

I covered all of the photos in  my Halloween Murder Mystery Scrapbook so that the focus would be on the layout and not on the people and food. Plus, I didn't ask for permission from the guests to share their photos on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment