Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Bundle of Small Tags

Good morning my friends, I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas. I had a pretty low key Christmas this year since both my mom and I have been sick and we have not had much time to buy gifts and decorate the tree. We ultimately decided to postpone Christmas until we are feeling better and then we can do something extra special.

Early on in the month I made quite a few gift tags so that I could use them on my gifts that I was giving this month. I made quite a few so I am going to split them up and show you some today and the rest on Friday.

For today I am going to start off small, with the smaller sized tags. I used a lot of different stamps and inks, and I hand colored quite a few of them. Some I even jazzed up with a little bit of glitter.

Let me know which tag is your favorite of this set.




What is your best holiday memory?

-When I was young I used to love when Santa (aka my parents) would do a treasure hunt on Christmas morning. Often times it was done because the present was to big to wrap, but to me it was an added adventure. I would unwrap one of my gifts and all the box would contain was a piece of paper with either directions or a riddle that lead to another place in the house. There I would find another note and then another until finally waiting at the end (usually in the basement) would be an awesome present. Like the year that I got the McDonald's drive up window or the year I got the Fisher-Price Car to drive around in. It is funny, but now that I am older, the hunt is what I remember more than the gifts waiting at the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment