Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Santa's Belt Card

20 Days until Christmas

I decided to only make one Christmas card this season because I still have A LOT of leftovers from last year, because I forgot to send them out to ANYONE. Does anyone else suffer from this? I have plenty of cards at my disposal to send for a multitude of occasions but I only seem to remember that AFTER the occasion or holiday has PAST. Oh well, one day I will get it right and I will surprise everyone with a card that is on time.

I have seen a ton of Santa's belt themed projects all around this season so, I figured that it was only fitting that I try my hand at making the jolly fat man into a card. I think it turned out really cute and it would be relatively easy to replicate. The only thing that I might change is the belt buckle. I am not a big fan of the gold mirror-like cardstock that I used because it shows EVERY fingerprint, smudge or slight imperfection, no matter how careful you are (maybe it is just me being messy LOL)!



Today's Christmas question: What is your favorite and/or least favorite Christmas movies?

-My favorite is probably the remake of Miracle on 34th Street that came out in 1994.  It is a must watch each Christmas for me and it always leaves me smiling and feeling like the magic of the season has finally sparked inside of me. 

-My least favorite is probably the favorite for some of you and that is Elf. I have seen it twice and both times it was like nails on a chalkboard to me. I am not a Will Farrell fan anyway so watching it is like torture to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment