Friday, December 29, 2017

Bundle of Large Tags

Hey guys. Today is the last post of 2017 and what a wild ride this year has been!

I mentioned in Tuesday's blog that I had made quite a few Christmas gift tags this year so I wanted to share the rest of them with you today. I have quite a few of them so I hope you like them.

I forgot to mention in Tuesday's post but each tag is backed with a piece of coordinating, solid colored cardstock (because the markers I used for coloring bled through to the back of the tag) and stamped with 'To' and 'From'. Also, a big plus is that I was able to use up a couple of spools of bakers twine that I have had in my stash for quite a while, though you probably wouldn't be able to tell if you looked at all that I have left.









Final question guys- What are you doing for New Years?

-I will most likely do the same thing that I did last year, which is to stay home and watch a movie and then watch the ball drop somewhere on TV. Nothing too exciting here I'm afraid. Hopefully, you all have better plans than I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment