Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Pop-Up Gift Card Holders

There are only 13 more days until Christmas, have you finished your shopping? I haven't even started yet! I am having a really hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year and decided what and who to by for. #procrastination #itgetshardereveryyear  (trying my hand at hashtags, what do you think?)

Each year it seems like the number of people that I simply buy a gift card for increases so I thought that making some gift card holders that you can just slip the card into would be great.
I really like that from the outside you can't tell much about this little package, but once you remove the belly band the gift card stands up and presents itself to the recipient. I placed one of my business cards into the slot so that you could see how the gift card fits in.

I am definitely going to be making more of these in different themes (i.e. birthday, anniversary, thank you, etc) so that I always have some on hand when an occasion calls for a gift card.







Do you prefer your Christmas decor and colors to be traditional (red and green) or more whimsical (blues and pinks)?

- I definitely like traditional Christmas colors the most. I have made a few things for the holidays in the past that have been more on the whimsical side but I always flock to and return to the traditional red and green of Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment