Friday, December 15, 2017

Homemade Bows

Today's project came about both out of a necessity and as a way to use up some of my GIANT stash of Christmas cardstock.

I hate to buy store bought bows for packages because I hate having to try and figure out a way to store them without crushing them. The solution? Make my own and I can control the amount that I have on hand. Plus, adding the homemade touch to the top of a gift makes it that much more special.

This project only uses some cardstock and hot glue so they are easy and fast to assemble and the best part is that you can make them to match any wrapping paper! My kind of project!








Today's question is a bit silly but: 

When it comes to opening Christmas presents, do you have a system of choosing what to open first? 

-I definiltely do! I always open the gift bags first, because I always think that they will be the boring stuff like clothes and underwear. Then I open any wrapped gift box from the smallest to the largest so that I can hopefully save the best and biggest for last. It has only backfired a few times when the largest box ended up being a new coat. Talk about a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment