Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Need A Little Encouragement

So, I have been in a bit of a mood for the last couple of days and I can't seem to shake it. Why is it that the people you love tend to be the ones that can shake your confidence the most and make you doubt everything about yourself? I have pretty low self esteem anyway but occasionally someone that I love will make a comment about something that I do, such as my crafting, and it makes me doubt even the simplest of things. Several days ago my 93 year old grandpa, who I assume was "trying" to help, basically told me that I  would never make any money trying to sell my crafts because people don't buy stuff like that. To say that it hurt me would be an understatement, but I am TRYING not to let it derail me this time like it has managed to do in the past when other people have pretty much told me the same thing in just about EVERYTHING that I have attempted to do in my life.

So, this time I decided to take a deep breath and respond to these hurtful remarks by resuming my blog, as well as looking into avenues to sell my cards and other projects. So if any of you would be interested in buying cards, scrapbook layouts, albums or other projects please let me know by emailing me at: Thesweetscrapper@gmail.com.

For today's card I decided to post an encouragement card to help not only just myself but to give any of you who need it a little bit of extra encouragement as well.



It is a bit hard to see in the pictures but the sentiment stamped onto the inside of the cards says:
           - Until you spread your wings you have to idea how far you'll fly

No comments:

Post a Comment