Friday, September 28, 2018

Baby Block Welcome

Well it is FINALLY Friday and two of my blog goals have been completed! The Sweet Scrapper has it's own Pinterest presence (click HERE to check it out) and a new banner and logo have been finalized! I would say it has been a pretty decent week overall, even after I broke out into a rant in Monday's post. I am still feeling a lot of sadness and anger but I am TRYING my best to work through it and not let it stop me like I have in the past. I have been repeating the same phrase over and over throughout the week and it has been helping me push through; 'accept the things you can not change because you can not change other people'.

So without further complaining let's discuss the card for today. Over the last several years I have made quite a few new baby cards for my ever expanding extended family. With each new pregnancy announcement I feel the need to rush off to my scraproom and make a brand new card. Since I usually don't know the gender of the new baby I just 'have' to make a card for each.

The card that I have for you today was made using some square scraps that I had laying around. I was able to color the stamped onesie image to match the color of the patterned squares perfectly.

For the inside I used one of my favorite quotes from a Fiskars stamp set that I have, and added the same square (only smaller) from the outside of the card. I really like this one!





Alright guys, I need some advice. What should I focus on next? 

- Creating a new Sweet Scrapper Instagram?

- A Sweet Scrapper Facebook Page?

- An Etsy store where you guys can purchase the items that I have posted on my blog?

Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment