Monday, September 17, 2018

You Are My Sunshine + Announcement

It is official! The Sweet Scrapper is now on Pinterest! I have been working this past week to get set up and as of Saturday, it is done. ☺ I have photo's of all of the projects that I have blogged about pinned to one board (with different sections) to make them easier to find. Here is my direct link if you would like to give it a follow, which I would greatly appreciate: www.pinterest.com/thesweetscrapper/.

Next on my list of things to do is a logo. For a while now, I have wanted to get a new logo but have been unsure as to how to go about it. Online video tutorials here I come. I have several ideas floating around in my head and now I just need to figure out what I CAN do and what looks the best. Wish me luck!!

I have made it my mission to be more focused on The Sweet Scrapper blog and 'business' (hopefully) as a whole. I want to prove not only to other people, but to myself as well, that I CAN make something of myself and by doing something that I love. So, in saying that...stay tuned for a LOT of new changes coming to the blog.



So for today's card, I used a sunburst/starburst technique that I have used before. It is a technique that I really like because it looks so much more complicated than it actually is.  For other examples of cards using this technique, check out my new Pinterest page. (wink wink)

If I were to make this card again I would probably change the stitched 'You are my sunshine' sticker to something more bright and colorful to match the papers of the sunburst, because I think that the colors in the sticker come across to muted.

Thanks for reading and I will see you again on Wednesday for a 'sweet' post. 

(Remember to check out The Sweet Scrapper on Pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment